Friday, October 21, 2005

Flock, Part 3

Ok, I'm still impressed with this piece of software. It's pretty easy to set up and I've just set up a news aggregator for it which is nice. I'd like a little more flexibility with how it's displayed but this is still just a preview/beta. Some say it's just taking plug-ins from Firefox and making it a part of the browser but I would disagree. The blogging part is nice, possibly a feature that could be simply implemented with a plug-in but it's very smooth and slick and just well integrated period. The RSS aggregator needs work but I think I like it (at least initially) better than Sage. The Favorites feature is what floors me the most tho. Wow, full integration with del.icio.us is even better than I thought. I've run into a couple bugs but nothing major. Kudos again to all involved.

http://www.flock.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home