Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Nothing Much...

Not a whole lot going on. Just felt like writing a few lines. I'm at work and a little under the weather. Still posting and using Flock. Still loving it. Still wishing it had the #&%^@ Tab Browser extension on it so my tabs would work the way I want them to. I really do like it but I'm quickly finding out how lame the RSS aggregator is. It may work fine for a couple very simple aggregated sites but I want multiple complxex news sources etc. with a better way to sort/view and so on. What I need to do is sit down with the code and figure this stuff out and get it looking the way I want it to but school is prohibitive of my time. I guess if anything I really should fix the way this stupid blog looks. Have some real links on the sidebar. Oh, someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home