Friday, December 09, 2005

Geez

I just spent almost half an hour trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with the last post I made. It kept showing up all funky. At first I was going to blame Flock's blog editor (sorry I jumped to that conclusion, I love Flock. Really.) but now I realize it's stupid IE. If you view this blog in Internet Explorer you won't see it the way it was intended b/c IE is not a standards compliant browser. This blog (any on blogger.com) uses cascading style sheets and, in some cases, IE DOES NOT display them correctly. In IE the sidebar listing previous posts, music etc. is forced down to the bottom of the page. If I really wanted to I could use one of those CSS hacks to make IE display correctly but I don't have time for that. I'm going to include a link to Firefox on the sidebar for everyone who doesn't have this wonderful, versitile and secure browser. If you don't have Firefox, please do yourself a favor and get it.

technorati tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home