Monday, October 31, 2005

Inspired...sort of

Since my Audioscrobbler feed ended up working so well I decided to try and add a live news feed as well. Basically I used feeddigest to combine two feeds: a search on digg.com for "semantic web" and the same search on moreover.com. So far, it's OK. It's not showing the source for the feed but I did get over the color problem that was plaguing me this morning. I'm not sure both feeds are being represented either. I think digg might be dominating. In any event I don't have the time to mess with it and get it exactly right. The end of the semester is drawing nigh and I still have crap to do. In fact I should be working on my school work now rather than writing this, much less getting these feeds up and running. Oh well, I know I'll have pleanty of time to get things spic and span in December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home