Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tinker-ings

Not much new is going on. I've upgraded my Vista install from RC1 to RC2 and haven't had any major problems-- yet. I installed Synergy to share out my keyboard between my Vista install, Aimee's XP box, and my as of yet un-reformatted Ubuntu box and it's going great. Speaking of that system, I need to reformat that bitch into a non64 bit kernel.  No offense, but the state of Linux 64bit support may well be beyond XP (or Vista from what I hear) but it still isn't useable for a desktop.  Multimedia support on it makes me feel like I'm living about 5 years ago cursing at my computer for not displaying Flash or ANY media plug-in correctly.  Oh well, no biggie at least I have a choice  ;-)

technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home