Monday, October 30, 2006

So much to do so much to say

Wouldn't you know it. One of the few times I have many many (ok like 3 or 4) things to talk about I don't have the time to do it. I'd like to give each the time they deserve so I'll just list them here now so I can come back and do it right.

  1. My disasterous upgrade from Ubuntu Dapper to Edgy - a great post on that from someone else is here
  2. My (I mean OUR as in "Mine and Aimee's") new MP3 player, the Sansa e280 ( I think that's right) is here. I want to do a review but I've only had it a couple of days so it's probably best that I wait on that one.
  3. Rifftrax!! They did the Matrix and Star Wars Episode One is next. Aimee and I did the Matrix last night and all I can say is that my Linux based sides are split (you have to hear/watch to understand that completely)

We also carved jack-o-lanterns over the weekend.  I'll post those to my Flickr account as soon as I can.

technorati tags:, , , ,

Blogged with Flock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home